There are a lot of things changing right now. Below are some resources that can help during this time.
Create a flexible plan for success that offers stability in the days moving forward.
- Tips for Online Course Success
- Academic Advisement
- Library Off-Campus Access
- The Writing Center
- Continuing Education
- Zoom 101 Sign Up & Download Meeting Client
- Join a Meeting
Free temporary access to Adobe Creative Suite is available. The request form is available at ithelp.siu.edu - Service Catalog > Software > App Store > Adobe CC Temporary License
- CLC 1, located in Faner Hall 1025, has 36 general access computers.*
- CLC 2, located in ASA 112, has 44 general access computers.*
- CLC 4, located in MCMA 009, has 34 general access computers, predominately Macintosh.
- Morris Library computer lab in room 139.
*Both CLC1 and CLC2 have Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) capabilities to support courses with special software needs.
Students residing in Carbondale can utilize free wi-fi. To connect, select the "City of Carbondale Free Wi-Fi" option. No password required.
Focusing on school is tough when you’re feeling unwell. Put your physical, mental and emotional health first so you’re able to do well in your courses.
Emergency Food Bags are available for Students. Call 877-725-0006 for more information.
Donations welcomed for the Student Emergency Fund
Find strategies that help you work online. If you need help or guidance, please reach out to your instructor or department.
We're in this together!
This Is Temporary
Itʼs important to remember that our current circumstances are temporary. With these tips and others youʼll pick up along the way, weʼll learn we are resilient and can overcome any challenges we have ahead.