Make your appointment with SIH’s testing services using the form below. You may also call the SIH-SIU hotline at 833-457-3072 to schedule.
- Appointments are required.
- Bring your insurance card, driver’s license and SIU i.d. No student, faculty or staff member will be turned away due to lack of coverage.
- Individuals with symptoms must self-quarantine until they receive further instructions and should not go to class or come to work.
- All students and employees must follow directives of the Jackson County Health Department to quarantine, isolate or assist with contact tracing.
Mondays: 10 am-4 pm
Becker Pavilion near the boat dock at Campus Lake. Parking is available in lot 37 south of the Engineering Building.
Wednesdays: 10 am-4 pm
The south side of Grinnell Hall accessible on the Mae Smith Circle Drive. Parking is available in lot 45 across the street from the Health center.
Use SIH's online scheduler below to make your appointment. Results are anticipated within 24 to 48 hours; you will be contacted with results.
- Submit your siu.edu email address even if you already have another email address in the SIH system.
- Use 999-99-9999 if you do not have a social security number.
Once you submit, a confirmation email will be sent to you with appointment details. Information submitted using the online scheduling option below goes directly to SIH and is not collected or retained by the university.
Testing is provided through a grant-funded partnership between the Jackson County Health Department, Southern Illinois Healthcare and SIU Carbondale.