Off-Campus Drive-Through Scheduling
Make your appointment with SIH’s testing services using the form below. You may also call the SIH-SIU hotline at 833-457-3072 to schedule.
- Appointments are required.
- Bring your insurance card, driver’s license and SIU i.d. No student, faculty or staff member will be turned away due to lack of coverage.
- Individuals with symptoms must self-quarantine until they receive further instructions and should not go to class or come to work.
- All students and employees must follow directives of the Jackson County Health Department to quarantine, isolate or assist with contact tracing.
Priority drive-through testing for SIU staff and students is available from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays at 500 W. Main St. in Carbondale (former Regions Bank location). Appointments for drive-through testing may also be made for other days of the week, although Wednesdays and Thursdays are the preferred days for the SIU community.
Use SIH's online scheduler below to make your appointment. Results are anticipated within 24 to 48 hours; you will be contacted with results.
- Submit your siu.edu email address even if you already have another email address in the SIH system.
- Use 999-99-9999 if you do not have a social security number.
Information submitted using the online scheduling option below goes directly to SIH and is not collected or retained by the university.
Testing is provided through a grant-funded partnership between the Jackson County Health Department, Southern Illinois Healthcare and SIU Carbondale.