Mask & Meet Locations
If you are a non-residential student, here are the locations to pick up your mask with your Student ID through your Academic College. The dates and times are as follows:
Thursday, August 13, 2020 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Friday, August 14, 2020 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Monday, August 17, 2020 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Can’t make your location or time?
Masks will be available from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the following locations:
- Dean of Students Office, Room 486 Student Services Building
- Information Desk of the Student Services Building
- Student Recreation Center
- Wellness Office in the Student Health Center
- ID Office in the Student Center
Face masks must be worn in all locations, including offices, laboratories and classrooms, where multiple people are present and social distancing is variable or not possible.
- College of Agriculture, Life & Physical Sciences – Neckers Breezeway, North Entrance
- College of Agricultural Sciences – Agriculture Building Breezeway/Front Courtyard
- College of Business & Analytics – Rehn Hall, West Entrance (by parking lot)
- School of Education – Breezeway between Pulliam and Wham
- College of Engineering – Engineering Building, Main Entrance (off of Lincoln Drive)
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- School of Health Sciences (Dental Hygiene, Health Care Management, Mortuary Science and Funeral Service, Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Sciences, Health Administration, Health Informatics) – College of Health and Human Sciences (formerly CASA) – Dental Hygiene Clinic Entrance
- School of Health Sciences (Communication Disorders and Sciences & Rehabilitation Institute) – Rehn Hall – 3rd Floor
- School of Human Sciences (only Exercise Science, Sports Administration, and Kinesiology) – Outside Davies Hall Entrance
- School of Human Sciences (Public Health, Recreation Professions, Social Work, Physical Education Teacher Education) – Wham/Pulliam Breezeway (Distributed by School of Education)
- School of Human Sciences (Food and Nutrition & Human Nutrition and Dietetics) – Ag Building Breezeway/Front Courtyard
- Department of Aviation (Flight, Management, and Technologies) – Transportation Education Center – Reception Area
- Department of Automotive Technology – Transportation Education Center – Automotive Parts Store
- School of Architecture (Architectural Studies, Fashion Design Merchandising, Interior Design, Architecture) – Quigley Hall, Main Entrance
- School of Justice and Public Safety (Paralegal Studies, Criminology & Criminal Justice, Public Safety Management, Public Safety & Homeland Security Administration) – Faner Breezeway (Distributed by COLA)
- School of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Behavior Analysis and Therapy) – Faner Breezeway (Distributed by COLA)
- College of Liberal Arts – North Faner Breezeway
- College of Mass Communication & Media Arts – Communications Building, Main Entrance (off of Lincoln Drive)
- Exploratory Student Advisement-Student Services Outdoor Pavilion